Everyone who publishes their videos on TikTok usually doesn’t just do it for themselves or for their friends. If you can get a few likes or hearts on TikTok, it’s good for your ego and if a lot of fans follow you, you’ll have even more fun posting. We have put together a few tips for you that can help you gain more followers and likes. BuyIGFollowersMalaysia is also provide to buy Instagram followers with us.
Our tips come from comparing successful TikTok accounts and similar research, which can help you collect more likes on Instagram, for example. Some comparisons can only be speculated on, while others are based on common sense. What you should definitely avoid are providers who promise you like hacks and follower cheats. Most of the time this is a scam and you can often lose your account.
The tips for more followers and more likes on TikTok
Have you ever wondered how someone can get over 2 million fans without being a “real influencer”? And how he can always get an absurd number of hearts/likes on TikTok?
Then just think about how you came to notice this. They didn’t necessarily specifically look for users who have millions of TikTok fans. You probably noticed it in passing while looking at the profile of someone you follow. And you follow him for various reasons:
- Maybe someone shared a video of them with you and you decided to follow them.
- It could also be that you happened to see a video in your feed and followed it after liking another video.
- This gives you two reasons for following someone and you can try to imitate them. Basically, it all boils down to one tip, but it’s a lot simpler than it sounds: “Produce cool, original videos that lots of people want to see.”
This is definitely a great tip. You could figure it out yourself, right? It’s that simple. But this is actually one of the most important requirements for you to get a lot of TikTok fans and likes.
More tips for more fans and followers on TikTok
Anyone can actually become a star on TikTok or Instagram if they just follow a few rules. The most important thing, besides interesting videos, is patience and persistence. Don’t give up, the TikTok fans come slowly and in several spurts until it eventually becomes an avalanche.
Here are the tips you can use to get followers and likes on TikTok:
- Don’t copy anyone unless you’re actually much better at what you’re copying.
- You have to pay attention to the quality of your videos and not become “lazy” at some point or rest on your laurels.
- Collect ideas and write them down. Think about it every now and then and try out how they look in a video.
- Use hashtags! This cannot be emphasized enough. Pay attention to which hashtags are currently popular and consider whether you can derive other ideas from them.
- Invent hashtags. For example, use hashtags to establish your own big “brand” by repeatedly using tags that no one else uses. This will help you identify what prospective customers might be looking for.
- Stay on task. To be truly successful, you should publish at least one video (almost) every day.
- Analyze your own successes and failures, but also those of others. See which ideas brought you many or few followers and likes. Take a look at the stars for which videos they received a lot or a few likes. This gives you a clue as to how to make your own style more successful.
- Be active! If you watch videos yourself, leave likes and comments and are simply “nice”, people will like and comment on your videos in return.
- As long as you don’t plan on making a living at it, take it easy! For most people, this is a pastime, a fun activity that shouldn’t be taken too seriously. If you notice that you’re taking the whole thing too much to heart, it’s better to get out. Your videos will only be truly fun for others if you had fun making them.
There are a few more tips
You just have to try out. For example, the TikTok effects and filters. They don’t have to be used at any price. Sometimes you have to say: “Less is more”. But otherwise, you should only use them when they reinforce what you want to “say.”
“Reaction videos” are a great way to attach yourself to someone else’s success. You should also use this technique at the beginning of your “career”. The video shows you how to do this. But the important thing is: Don’t make fun of others – it often comes back like a boomerang.
If you are able to duet with others, use this feature to promote yourself. This can also be useful at the beginning of your career to gain followers on TikTok and if you are well known, let it come across as nice and natural.