This page informs you of our policies about the collection, use, and revelation of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We gather several different types of information for a variety of purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Cookie & Usage Data
We may accumulate information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may comprise information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous distinctive identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to gather and track information and to get better and analyze our Service.
- Use of Data
- Digital Inspiration uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside USA and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to USA and process it there.
- Disclosure Of Data
- Legal Requirements
- Digital Inspiration may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Digital Inspiration
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect against legal liability
- Security Of Data
The security of your data is significant to us, but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot promise its complete security.
We may use third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to execute Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to reveal or use it for any other purposes.
We may use third-party Service Providers to examine and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and guess no accountability for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.