With the lockdown and the epidemic, the people are working from home. But with the conditions becoming normal and the offices opening. Employee entertainment is the major priority to reduce the work pressure and to achieve the common aim. Engaging in an event other than office work will help them rid of boredom. Apart from the work, employees spent most of their daytime in the office. The employees become a part of their life as friends and family. Employees need to celebrate every important thing with both the families. It will help in making a bond with each other.
Employers often work 9 to 5 jobs. Work culture and less appreciation force them to switch jobs. Sometimes, the discrete event can increase the employee’s creativity. Let us look at some of the corporate events or Office events:
- Festivals: As every relation starts with good bonding and day. Throw a party such as Holi party, Diwali party, Christmas party, EID party, and many others. Invite all the family members along with the savory and create a friendly environment. Take this as an opportunity to reward the employees.
- Trip: Go on an educational field trip. Organize engaging and competitive activities and games. Try to sweat off your workload. Enjoy your drinks and food and let us go with the flow.
- Cooking: Like the salary day, plan a cooking day. Instead of going to fancy restaurants, invite chefs to the office. Allow the employees to make a dish. This can help them learn while cooking. This will also help in appreciating the effort that goes into making the food. After food preparation, do not leave the messy place behind.
You can also give it a competitive touch with a cook-off. Divide the employees into the team and reward them with the titles such as “Best Team Player” or “Best Dish”. This will help in lifting the team’s spirituality.
- National holidays: During the national holidays such as Republic Day, Gandhi Jayanti, Independence Day, or any other festivals spread the message of unity. Invite your employers before the day in the traditional outfit. Enact the history and diffuse the positivity in the air. It can promote patriotism and team building. Decorate the office with the tri-color of flags and the balloon. Dress ethnic in those colors and lose in the vibes.
- Exchange: Keep an exchange day in the office. Take a gift, note, flowers, lunch with you. During lunchtime gather everyone and start the trade-off program. This will help to make the work environment better. This can be an escape from the normal routine.
This can be used to create a positive atmosphere at work.
- Earth day: People living in cities often forget about the importance of the earth. With urbanization, most of the earth is reduced. Take this opportunity to return something to the earth. Raise a plant and take care of it. This will increase the oxygen level but fight the pollution.
- Valentine’s day: We often associate this day with love although it can show compassion and gratitude to your companion. Make a note, card in which you can write one thing that how you love the work and your company. Pop up the red heart-shaped balloon and hang it everywhere.
- Motivational speech: Speech is often used to express feeling. This also encourages your employees to speak their minds. You can choose the topic according to the choice. You can also share your experience. They can organize a one-mic stand, stand-up comedy, and motivational speeches.
- Focus on employee’s responsibility: Sometimes the employees deal with a specific task. Assign different responsibilities from time to time. This will also help to evaluate their performance and their learning skills.
- Employee’s well-being: Keep a track of your employee’s health. A yearly full body check-up can keep track. The fresher’s education can be a priority. The financial conditions can be a hindrance to education. It should give career guidance in choosing a suitable path. Organize the educational conference and be aware of the latest technology.
Office going sometimes gets boring. Minor events can brighten the mood.
If you like the post, give feedback. Stay safe stay happy!